I Have Everything "Reelized"...
So this week I concentrated on figuring out the texture and beginning to rig my film strip for animating. I also played around with lighting and creating the text for my name.
When I was texturing the film strip, I kept running into a problem with the transparency. I couldn't get the alpha to work in the transparency plug-in in the Mia Material X, because in this material the alpha needs to be plugged into the Cutout Opacity. When I figured this out I didn't have any problems with the transparency.
|This is before I figured out the problem|
|This is after I figured out the texture|
Thanks for reading,
MELANIE S MESCHER