Monday, November 12, 2012

D4M Final: Reel Animation -Post 1-

FINALS ARE COMING..


     For my final project in Design For Media, I would like to do a short 10+ second 3D animation. Since I want to do something so short, I decided a animation for my name. I was inspired by Pixar's lamp animation, and how the lamp is part of the word.

 
      So I decided I want to do a classic movie real as the object i want to play around with. I chose a movie reel because I want something that can turn into an "S" and be descriptive of what I do and who I am as an artist. It is a littler predictable, but it is the perfect object for this project.


I also did a simple storyboard for the short, giving an idea of what I want the short to look like.



 Thanks for reading,
    MELANIE S MESCHER

No comments:

Post a Comment