Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Computer Animation: Bar Model -Post 1-

References...

     In my computer animation our next project is to model an environment, and I chose to do my parents' Bar, The Keyhole. The link is to their website, but the pictures are not accurate at the time. Anyway, I wanted a challenge, so I thought I'd do the whole bar, where people eat. I'm not going to add the kitchen, the office, or the bathrooms. 

Here are some reference images:



I've already started modeling some of the parts of this piece. 


        I still have a lot to do, but it is coming together. I threw the bar's walls together quickly, so they probably won't stay like that, i just wanted to have an idea on what was happening.

Thanks for reading,
      MELANIE S. MESCHER

No comments:

Post a Comment